Sunday, February 15, 2009

Month Two

Well, as you may have noticed, it didn't last. I got really down about the eternal frustration of having these lingering health issues, and not be able to TTC. I'm feeling optimistic again, though, and know that I need to take care of myself. So, I'm back at it.

I guess it hasn't been a complete failure so far. . .I'm still off caffeine, I am proud to say. I don't miss it as much as I thought I would, actually. I've been drinking a lot of different herbal teas, or warm apple juice with cinnamon. I've also gained about five pounds. Ideally, I'd like to gain five more, so I'm happy with that as a start. I've also been working really reasonable hours (something much closer to 40, although still with some occasional late nights. . .but still, not the 60-80+ that it had been).

One of the things I've been wanting to do for forever is become fully fluent in Spanish. Today, I downloaded a free first lesson in Spanish, to test out some software I'm thinking of buying. So far, I think I like it. It's fairly inexpensive, so I might buy the first module tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment